Need one reason why Vitamin Angels lives up to those expectations? Keep reading—we’ll give you five.
- Twenty-five cents is all it takes to provide a child in need with the lifesaving vitamins they need for an entire year.
- We use your donations efficiently. Over 90% of our expenses (cash and gift-in-kind) go towards our programs, bringing nutrition services to 70 million children and mothers around the world.
- We have Charity Navigator and GuideStar’s highest ratings, 4 stars and the Platinum Seal of Transparency, respectively, for our commitment to transparency and financial accountability. Last year, Charity Navigator also named Vitamin Angels one of their “10 Best Humanitarian Relief Organizations.”
- Your gift is tax-deductible! We’re a tax-exempt charity which means that come April your gift is eligible to claim as a deduction on your 2020 tax return!*
- Experts and leaders agree: our work is essential, affordable, and impactful. According to UNICEF’s newly published State of the World’s Children 2019, “Investing in child nutrition is key to human capital formation because nutrition is central to children’s growth, cognitive development, school performance and future productivity.” “The Copenhagen Consensus has indicated that for every dollar spent on nutrition in the first 1,000 days of a child’s life, the benefit could be an average of US $45.”
You can make a meaningful impact for those who need it most. Every gift matters. Donate Today.
Help us stop malnutrition from the start this holiday season. Make a donation today at vitaminangels.org/donatenow and see how we’re doing good with every dollar!
*As allowed by law. Vitamin Angels is a tax-exempt charity under the Tax ID Number 77-0485881.