Major Duties and Responsibilities
The major duties and responsibilities of the Account Manager/Development Coordinator include:
Manage and oversee account progress, projections and share deliverables
- Work closely with Account Management team to determine deliverables and monetary projections associated with each major account, and annual goals for smaller accounts.
- Measure account contributions against projections weekly to ensure department deliverables are being met, tracking all projections and donations in Salesforce CRM database.
- Update Development & Marketing divisions on account progress and provide notice of anticipated needs if they require additional involvement from other divisions (such as the approval of print materials, copy, or the potential for additional Marketing resources or needs.)
- Follow up with companies as appropriate in order to ensure invoices are being received and payment is being remitted.
- Compose and edit copy for partners’ digital and print materials communicating Vitamin Angels’ partnership.
New Business Development
- Research potential partnerships within fields of the natural products industry, baby and mom, Restaurants, Nutrition, etc. Identify potential leads and set meetings to fulfill new business goals.
- Work with Account Management team and the Marketing Division to generate new creative content for various industries including videos, campaign concepts, pitch decks,photos, messaging, etc.
Monitor and follow-through on actions relevant to managing account expectations and donor recognition.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure each account is properly recognized for their donations (e.g., appropriate use of website recognition, or additional recognition as appropriate).
- Implementing annual donor recognition projects, including collaborating with the marketing team, ordering and shipping all annual recognition items as outlined in Corporate Partnership Program document
Manage all coordination of Development trade show logistics and promotional material orders
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to coordinate donor recognition items and delivery of items during show.
- Ordering and maintaining an active inventory of promotional materials needed for the Development division (and in some cases, the organization as a whole)
- Assist in providing feedback and copywriting for promotional materials for use at tradeshows and in digital format.
- Managing the coordination of tradeshow logistics; includes arranging all travel and attendee registrations, managing relationships with tradeshow vendors, ordering booth materials, etc.
- Oversight of tradeshow, promotional material, and donor recognition expenses, including tracking expenses against organization’s annual budget
General Development Division support
- Taking minutes at Development meetings and soliciting agenda items
- Ordering office supplies
- Assistance with special projects and events
- Shipping and mailing
- Help to maintain the Development team calendar
Level of Decision-Making – Account Manager/Development Coordinator
The Account Manager/Development Coordinator connects regularly with the Account Management team, Sr. Manager of Retail Partnerships, Executive Assistant, International Travel Manager, Sr. VP of Operations, and Sr. VP of Business Development.
Organizational Relationships – Account Manager/Development Coordinator
Vitamin Angels operates under a collaborative, matrix management model. The Account Manager is supervised by the Sr. VP of Operations and interacts daily with a range of members of the VA team. Each VA team member establishes work priorities and ensures that their individual activities are continuing within the context of an established schedule and budget.
Travel roughly once every five weeks on average (mostly domestic travel).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum BA/BSc degree from an accredited university or strong applicable work experience.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Experience in an office environment and with office administration.
- Good time management skills, multi-tasking abilities, team playing skills.
- Proficiency with information technology (e.g., basic office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, practical understanding of Internet applications use).
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and communications skills (written/oral) required, and professional writing experience or coursework strongly preferred.
- Enjoys an idea and information sharing environment.
- Available to travel within the United States and internationally on occasion.
- Referrals required
Position: Full Time
Compensation: $50k Annually - Commensurate with experience.
Application: To apply, interested persons should submit a cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae; to M. Boyle, Corporate Services Manager:
E-mail: email@example.com; or
Resumes will be accepted until April 30, 2019 or until a qualified applicant is identified.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefit package includes: Medical, Dental and Vision care, Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Holidays, and more.