- Position: Independent Consultant – Digital Marketing
- Location: Remote
- Employer: Vitamin Angels
- Rate: $60/hour
- Hours: 10 hours/week
Vitamin Angels is a highly-rated public health nutrition organization. With a strong community of global program partners, corporate partners, stakeholders, and supporters, we are working to make health equity a reality.
Vitamin Angels is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Scope of Work:
The Digital Marketing consultant will work as a member of VA’s Digital Marketing team, providing service and support to the organization. This role will assist in the execution of the annual GTM plan through email and web projects and assist with requests from internal stakeholders.
This role involves managing and completing projects in VA’s website and email platforms. This will involve collaborating with a project stakeholder(s) to understand a project’s scope and desired outcome. Projects may also require design recommendations and/or troubleshooting. Projects are created, assigned and tracked to completion in project management software.
The consultant must be able to work in a team setting from a remote office. The consultant will also need to work within the existing guidelines for branding, content, SEO, compliance, and privacy.
- Implement regular content updates to the website platform that conforms to VA’s content, design and SEO strategies.
- Support the delivery meaningful and eye-catching content to VA’s email subscribers through campaigns, observances, and evergreen messaging.
- Utilize digital assets managed in Canto for use on the website and email platforms.
- Apply basic edits to images and graphics using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Leverage analytics tools in Google Analytics and HubSpot to export reports that provide meaningful insights and guide Digital strategy decision making.
- Support the Digital Marketing team in daily operations through the completion of assorted tasks.
- Provide recommendations and insights during campaign and content planning that elevates the Vitamin Angels brand and credibility to our audiences.
- Stay well-informed on the latest digital marketing trends and how they may intersect with the Vitamin Angels mission and content.
This consultant position will operate on a by-project, weekly basis. Assignments and deadlines will be articulated and agreed upon by both the consultant and VA.
Deliverables will include but not limited to:
- Create, update, and publish webpages in WordPress.
- Create and publish blog posts in WordPress.
- Build out and schedule email messages in HubSpot.
- Review data in Google Analytics and HubSpot and export reports.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Marketing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with sharp attention to detail.
- Proficiency in website platforms like WordPress or equivalent.
- Proficiency in marketing platforms like HubSpot or equivalent.
- Knowledge of software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with basic editing of digital images (i.e. cropping, color management).
- Understanding of on-page design related to web development and/or email campaigns.
- Strong understanding of SEO and best practices.
- Familiar with WCAG, GDPR and ADA compliance.
- Ability to keep up with digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Ability to follow creative direction and possess a high degree of attention to detail when making revisions.
- Ability to adhere to strong deadlines and work in a team-based setting.
- Comfortable with project management tools and digital communication assets.
- Experience within the nonprofit and/or public health sector is strongly preferred.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].