Host an event that accounts for your preparation time, budget, and resources.
- Satisfy someone’s sweet tooth.
- Easy to coordinate (and delicious), a bake sale or lemonade stand are classic options. Use your fundraising page to advertise where and when your sale will be, and encourage people to attend -and donate the cost of a sweet treat online!
- Gather ‘round the table.
- Rather than spending money going out to eat, invite friends over for a dinner party and ask them to make a donation instead. Spend the evening bonding over home-cooked food and the power of vitamins!
- Be clothes-minded.
- Cleaning out the closet and supporting a good cause? That’s a win-win! Post pictures of some of the clothes you plan to sell at a garage sale, and give people the early opportunity to buy (or bid) for them online.
- Get lucky.
- Promote an opportunity drawing, where people can donate for tickets and potentially win prizes. Encourage them to check your fundraising page at a certain time when you publicly announce the winner(s)!
- Cue the spotlight.
- Round up your friends and coordinate a talent, comedy, or fashion show for a night of entertainment. Encourage people to attend and also donate on your fundraising page - they’ll support both the talent and children around the world.
*Inspired to host a large-scale event? High five! Contact Amber at email@example.com for additional information, coordinating advice, and more.